What Is The SECURE Act 2.0?
Have you heard about the new SECURE Act that can affect your retirement planning? The SECURE Act 2.0 was passed into law as part of an omnibus spending bill signed by President Biden and builds upon some of the changes created in the original SECURE Act and is expected to have major impacts across the retirement landscape.
Join our team on March 29th as we partner with leading money manager Equitable to bring you the most up-to-date information about all the new changes regarding the Secure Act 2.0 and how it can affect your financial future!
We Will Do A Deep Dive Into:
- Changes to the required beginning date for Required Minimum Distributions
- Elimination of RMD’s for Roth accounts in qualified plans
- Creation of SIMPLE and SEP Roth IRA’s
- Creation of 529 to Roth IRA transfers
- New Post death transfer options for Spouse beneficiaries of retirement accounts
- Changes to Catch up contributions for retirement plans
- Relaxation of certain 72t rules
To register, click the button to your right titled “Register” and put in your name, email, and phone number to receive the registration information.
*Once registered, you will receive an email with the Zoom link information as well as a reminder email the day before the event.
Date and Time
Wed, Mar 29, 2023
11:00a - 12:00p EST