Identity Theft: Why Is It A Problem?
Studies show that 5.7 million Americans reported fraud and identity theft reports in 2021 and that someone becomes a victim of identity fraud every 14 seconds. Various cases fall under the umbrella of identity theft, but the following are the most common ones.
- Account takeover (ATO) or misusing a user’s account information for personal gains.
- Starting a new financial account with the victim’s information to achieve monetary gains.
- Information theft such as Social Security identity theft for financial gains.
Join us on Friday, November 4th as we partner with Prudential to bring you the best practices and most up-to-date information to help protect you from identity theft.
What Is The Solution?
We Will Do A Deep Dive Into:
- What are the most common threats
- Understanding your vulnerabilities
- What information is already out there
- How to best monitor any fraudulent activity
- How to best defend against identity theft
To register, click the button to your right titled “Register” and put in your name, email, and phone number to receive the registration information.
*Once registered, you will receive an email with the Zoom link information as well as a reminder email the day before the event.
Join Meeting Here
Date and Time
Fri, Nov 04, 2022
2:00p - 3:00p EST